Saturday, May 14, 2011

My comment about this AP report

This is a faked news. I myself personally know Hua Ge and Wang Juntao reported in this AP news.

Here are several links related to this news:
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/24/world/asia/24china.html
http://youtu.be/oyQJo_NMv4o
http://youtu.be/6gWp-A4usfs
http://anti-faked-news.blogspot.com/2011/05/blog-post_3123.html
@gillianwong AP Exclusive: http://yhoo.it/dXutMl.

Here are emails communicated with the AP reporter:
From: Wong, Gillian
to: Gang Liu
date: Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:59 AM
subject: Re: AP
Dear Mr. Liu Gang,

Thank you for responding to my email. I appreciate your feedback. I have forwarded to my bureau chief your request to be interviewed by another AP reporter. I am now also reading the blog posts you included in your emails.

I would like to respond to your concerns about the report I wrote, headlined "Voices behind China's protest calls." My report is accurate. I clearly stated that the main group I wrote about is not the very first one to start the calls. I also said that they are not the only group issuing protest calls. The term "发起者 " (initiator) in Chinese reports you cite has been inaccurately used, but the AP does not have any control over how our reports are translated by other parties.

My response:
from: Gang Liu
to: Wong, Gillian
date: Sat, May 7, 2011 at 11:38 AM
subject: Re: AP
Hi Gillian,
Thank you for forwarding my email to your chief manager. I hope you can forward this email to your chief manager.
You claimed that your report was "accurate". OK, that is fine. If you still believe your report is an accurate news report, I can give you more tips for such kind big news. The following two links show that there are claims that it was the Chinese government who helped to kill Bin Laden.

http://duping.net/XHC/show.php?bbs=11&post=1131488
http://gongwt.com/show.php?ID=125760

Can you please report such kind news without any validation? Your report title could be "The black hand behind the death of Bin Laden." You can also "clearly state that the main group you wrote about is not the very first one to start the fight against Bin Laden".

If you write such kind news report, do you think you are "accurate"? Can you please let me know the difference of your report "Voices behind China's protest calls" and the proposed report "The black hand behind the death of Bin Laden"? I think proposed one would have more evidence than yours, at least it provided more details that can be verified further.

Starting from 1/1/2011, I spoke to Wang Juntao several times about the Jasmine Revolution movement in China. Wang Juntao refused and criticize it as a big "Joke". After the first Jasmine gathering in China on 2/20/2011, Wang Juntao immediately claimed he was the initiator and organizer. Most of the Chinese dissidents in the USA don't buy it. Now, after your AP report released, most Chinese believe that "Huage" is the Hero like Wael Ghonim in China, and Wang Juntao is the black hand hero again.

Look at the open letter issued by Wang Juntao along with other 13 famous dissidents in 1998, in which they criticize Wang Bingzhang who was arrested by the Chinese government. They published that letter on World Journal through paid advertise. They paid money to create news!

If you go online chatting rooms in YY chatting room, you can find that Mojingge is giving speeches to many Chinese youth. His chatting room was shut down by the Chinese Police again and again. His audiences were thretened by the Police again and again. He is organizing the online demonstration to free Ai Weiwei, Liu Xiaobo, Wang Bingzhang, Li Zhuang, Gao Zhisheng, etc. However, New York Times claimed "Hua Ge" and Wang Juntao's voice is the strongest in China. That is just because of your AP report.

Now, Wang Juntao posted articles to criticize those Young Chinese initiating violence and terrorism! That is what Wang Juntao and his team used to do. They would to do whatever to create news.

No comments:

Post a Comment